Bill advances to restrict minors’ access to explicit library materialMay 25, 2023
LPSO searching for runaway teen Erreyeal BrumfieldMay 25, 2023
June 1, 2023: The Rotary Club of Houma-Terrebonne has postponed this event until the Fall.
The Rotary Club of Houma-Terrebonne is excited to announce their first annual ”Summertime…. And the Livin’ is Easy” happy hour event on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at the Houma Municipal Auditorium. The happy hour will run from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. and all proceeds will go to benefit the service projects of the Houma-Terrebonne Rotary Club!
Alongside the happy hour, the Houma-Terrebonne Rotary Club will be hosting a Small Bites Cooking Competition and is seeking teams to enter! Read more below:
- No more than four persons will be allowed for each team.
- Teams can serve ANY type of food they wish
- Food may be cooked off-site. Warming appliances may be available at the auditorium, but teams should be prepared to bring items to reheat if necessary.
- Teams must prepare enough bite-size servings for at least 200 people.
- Teams may begin setting up at 3:00 p.m. and must be ready to serve at 5:30 p.m.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their booth area with the ”Summertime and the Livin’ is Easy” theme!
- Political signage will be allowed in a team’s booth area only.
- A People’s Choice award will be given to the team with the most votes from the event’s participants.
For more information about the Small Bites Cooking Competition at the happy hour event, please view the official competition rules here. If you are interested in competing, please fill out the team entry sheet below. Sponsorship opportunities are also available to help make the first Houma-Terrebonne Rotary Club Happy Hour a success, and official forms can be found below as well.
Admission to the happy hour is $20 at the door and will include one drink and a small bite from each competing team. For more information about the upcoming Houma-Terrebonne Rotary Club happy hour, please visit their Facebook page.