Celebrate Mother’s Day with Dinner TheatreApril 20, 2022
New Nicholls Campus Street Names Reflect Entering as Colonels and Exiting as AlumniApril 20, 2022
ISR Physical Therapy is hosting a free shoulder workshop in Houma Tuesday, May 17 at 6:00 p.m.
Participants will learn the following from Trevor D. Bardarson, PT, OCS about rotator cuff pain:
- How patients went from overwhelming pain and limited movement to being pain-free and being able to have normal shoulder movement within months of treatment.
- The biggest mistake of sufferers of shoulder pain and limited movement that makes it more likely to re-injure
- A checklist of the four most common types of shoulder injuries with specific symptoms and the best course of treatment for each
- What patients are doing to remodel their shoulders in order to have less pain
- Why 80 percent of shoulder injuries do not require surgery for a complete recovery to happen
- Discover more durable and less expensive solutions that are also less risky, invasive, and damaging
- The secrets behind the doctor’s all-natural approach that repairs shoulder issues allow people to return to the life they thought they had lost.
- How to do the above in weeks rather than years.
The workshop fills up quickly and is limited to 20 people. It will take place at ISR Physical Therapy located at 478 Corporate Drive in Houma. Click here for additional information and to register or call (985) 308-5810