Firefighters responding to crash involving downed lines, natural gas leak in Thibodaux areaJanuary 4, 2021
State adds 1,190 new cases and over 50 new hospitalizationsJanuary 4, 2021
Jan. 11 UPDATE: More pharmacies in Lafourche and Terrebonne have been added to the list.
Residents ages 70 and older and certain health care personnel and patients are now able to schedule an appointment to take the COVID-19 vaccine.
Those eligible for the vaccine include:
- People 70 years old and above
- Ambulatory/outpatient clinic providers and clinic staff personnel
- Urgent care clinic providers and staff
- Behavioral health providers and staff
- Dialysis providers and patients
- Schools of allied health students/residents/staff (if not already receiving the vaccine or plan to receive from respective schools)
- Home agency patients and personnel
- Dental providers and staff
Below is a list of local pharmacies that the vaccine is available at, according to the Louisiana Department of Health:
- Ochsner Pharmacy and Wellness St Anne (985) 297-6016 – 108 Acadia Park Drive, Raceland
- Peoples Drug Store (985) 873-8526 – 7869 Main Street, Houma
- Pharmacy Express (985) 873-0100 – 1963 Prospect Boulevard, Houma
- Willow Bark Pharmacy #2 (985) 633-2275 – 606 Highway 20, Thibodaux
- Wolfe’s Pharmacy (985) 594-5821 – 5458 Highway 56, Chauvin
- START Commumity Health Center (985) 879-3966 – 235 Civic Center Blvd, Houma
- Walgreens #7095, 1435 W. Tunnel Blvd, Houma — Internet appointments only:www.walgreens.com/covid19vac
- Willow Bark Pharmacy #1 (985) 876-5502 – 2138 Bayou Blue Road, Houma
See the full list here.
NOTE: Those eligible to receive the vaccine must schedule an appointment with the listed pharmacies.